Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Ahhh its a blog

Well here i am for everyone to see... *does a funky twirl*

I used to write a diary, in fact i managed to fill 2 books in the space of a year so i did get pretty good at it. Having said that though i haven't wrote in it for over a year.

so yer i have decided to start a blog :D

my apologies in advance for the inevitable poor spelling and grammar that will appear here .
hang on i just realised i can spell check without copying and pasting to another application
*happy dance*
oh well ill still apologise because i am just that bad.

anyway what has lead me to here ....... boredom its 11 pm and i cant think of anything better to do other than look around the web for knifes (don't ask).

well OK that's not entirely true, boredom isn't my one and only reason.

Ive never been able to write a diary, Ive only ever managed them at key points in my life, where Ive had a really bad time or a really good time. I can feel one of these coming up and i also feel the need to document it for some reason (don't ask me why even i don't know) .

I'm thinking that a blog is more appropriate than a diary as i never use a pen or paper. I'm a Computer Science student i have a computer to do all that for me. so yeah I'm always on the computer and on the web, a blog i suppose is something more constructive than surfing the web for random stuff.


OK am calling it a night has taken me 50min to get this far because i keep getting distracted on MSN :S

*runs away into the distance*

No comments: